About us at Joy of Salvation Ministries – Josm, We are based in the UK, and we intend to have a global reach. We are servants of the Lord Jesus Christ, and have made the decision to go all the way, with the Lord and to believe His promises. We believe that the Church has entered into a new day, with a new perspective and a new devotion to the King of Glory. We are pioneers of the heavenly vision and are working to set the believer of Jesus Christ free from the power of the world, flesh and the devil and to bring the lost into fellowship with Jesus Christ by the power of the Holy Spirit.
We want you to be free from these evil forces that continue to keep Gods people back from their Inheritance, which is In Christ Jesus Our Lord! We have crossed the Jordan and are living in the promises of God. We are expelling every enemy off the land we have been given. We are radical in our love for Christ and His people and we are unwilling to accept anything other than the absolute fullness that was paid for us in the blood of Christ. We have been through the fires and through the flood and have come through by the blood of Jesus, with a testimony of the faithfulness and love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
About Our Mission
Our mission is to declare the Kingdom of God and of Christ; to go into the world and preach the Gospel unto all nations. We have been called to share the love of God and make ready a people by encouraging them to grow in their Christian faith and to fulfil their calling. To help the poor, widows, orphans and to help you fulfil your calling and purpose in the earth the way God has chosen for you, that in all things He may be glorified.
At (JOSM) Joy Of Salvation Ministries, everyone can be whom God has called them to be which is in-line with the Holy Bible and in-line with what God has called them to do. We come together to learn the ways of Christ and to live for Him.
About Our Statement of Faith
The sole basis of our beliefs is the Bible, God’s infallible written Word, the Old and New Testaments. We believe that it was uniquely inspired by the Holy Spirit and that it was written for our benefit. It is the supreme and final authority in all matters on which it speaks and all will be judged by it on judgement day.
We accept those areas of doctrinal teaching which are based on the scriptures on which historically, there has been general agreement among all true Christians. The true interpretation of the Bible can only be interpreted by the Holy Spirit which every true believer has living on the inside of them.
- There is one true God, eternally existing in three persons — Father, Son, and Holy Spirit — each of whom possesses equally all the attributes of Deity and the characteristics of personality. Jesus Christ is God, the living Word, who became flesh through His miraculous conception by the Holy Spirit and His virgin birth. Hence, He is perfect Deity and true humanity united in one person forever.
- He lived a sinless life and voluntarily atoned for the sins of men by dying on the cross as their substitute, thus satisfying divine justice and accomplishing salvation for all who trust in Him alone.
- He rose from the dead in the same body, though glorified, in which He lived and died. He ascended bodily into heaven and sat down at the right hand of God the Father, where He, the only mediator between God and man, continually makes intercession for His own.
- Man was originally created in the image of God. He sinned by disobeying God; thus, he was alienated from his Creator. That historic fall brought all mankind under divine condemnation.
- Man’s nature is corrupted, and he is thus totally unable to please God. Every man is in need of regeneration and renewal by the Holy Spirit.
- The salvation of man is wholly a work of God’s free grace and is not the work, in whole or in part, of human works or goodness or religious ceremony. God imputes His righteousness to those who put their faith in Christ alone for their salvation, and thereby justified them in His sight.
- It is the privilege of all who are born again of the Spirit to be assured of their salvation from the very moment in which they repent of their sins and trust Christ as their Saviour. This assurance is not based upon any kind of human merit, but is produced by the witness of the Holy Spirit, who confirms in the believer the testimony of God in His written word.
- The Holy Spirit has come into the world to reveal and glorify Christ and to apply the saving work of Christ to men. He convicts and draws sinners to Christ, imparts new life to them, continually indwells them from the moment of spiritual birth and seals them until the day of redemption. His fullness, power and control are appropriated in the believer’s life by faith.
- Every believer is called to submit to God and be controlled by the power of the Holy Spirit that dwells in them that they will not, fulfil the lust of the flesh but will bear good fruits to the glory of God.
- Jesus Christ is the Head of the Church, His Body, which is composed of all people, living and dead, who have been joined to Him through saving faith. God admonishes His people to assemble together regularly for worship, for participation in ordinances, for edification through the Scriptures and for mutual encouragement.
- At physical death the believer enters immediately into eternal, conscious fellowship with the Lord and awaits the resurrection of his body to everlasting glory and blessing.
- At physical death the unbeliever enters immediately into eternal, conscious separation from the Lord and awaits the resurrection of his body to everlasting judgement and condemnation.
- Jesus Christ will come again to the earth — personally, visibly and bodily — to complete the eternal plan of God.
- The Lord Jesus Christ commanded all believers to be a light in the world and to proclaim the Gospel throughout the world (where ever He leads us) and to disciple men of every nation. The fulfilment of that Great Commission from Jesus Christ the Son of God; requires less of us and more of Him.
- We believe that everyone is important to God and we all have something to do on earth for His Kingdom. Everyone shall be rewarded for that which they do for His name sake.
16. Everyone has a divine purpose and calling from God, we believe that God chooses our calling not us or a man and that He has done so, before we were formed in our mother’s womb.
Where ever you may live, if you want to grow in the Christian faith and work for the Lord, then join us.
This work is for the kingdom of God and of Christ Jesus.
Ephesians 2:10. For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
From Minister Owen a servant of Jesus Christ.